The Internet has changed all of our lives, particularly our children’s, and for parents and carers this opens up a whole new world of things to be aware of, such as social media, forums, cyberbullying and inappropriate websites.
E-safety is one of our key priorities for ensuring our children stay safe at school but there are also some useful resources and tips to help parents keep their child safe online.
Below are a list of resources and websites for you to access.
- Staying Safe on Social Media
- Grooming Factsheet
- Inappropriate Websites Factsheet
- Cyberbullying Factsheet
- Parent and Carers Checklist
- Shopper’s Checklist for Parents/Carers when buying gaming devices
- Online Gaming- an introduction for parents and carer
- Top Tips Parental Controls for Nintendo
- Top Tips Parental Controls for Playstation
- Top Tips Parental Controls for Xbox 360
- Top Tips Parental Controls for iPhone
If you have any questions about e-safety, please get in touch. Please also read our E-Safety Policy which can be found on the policies page.
Digital Parenting Guide
Issue 7 will be released during Online Safety Week 2019